mercredi 26 mars 2014

H100i block temp only changes 1.5°C

Hi All,

I've built a new system using the H100i to cool an i7-4770k CPU. Needless to say, all I've had is issues with the Corsair Link/H100i since the beginning of this build. It's took me a couple hours for the build, 15 minutes for the OS, and another hour or two to install all the other software I use. And.... I've spend 10+ plus hours fiddling with the Corsair Software(v2.4.5110 and v2.5.5145 beta) and the H100i. Also, I believe If I had to do it all over, I probably wouldn't have purchased the H100i - the software is just too buggy and as these forums show, Corsair is just not fixing most of the issues some people, including myself, are having. :mad:



So I'm going to start slowly by dedicating this thread to discussing my first issue(hardware related):



I'm using CL v2.5.5145. While my CPU temps idle at ~32°C and max at 88°C under benchmark and torture testing, the H100i temp only fluctuates from 28.4°C to 29.9°C! :eek: That's the temperature of the Corsair water block as reported by CL. Therefor, I am using the CPU temp sensor group to control my fans and LED within CL.



When under extreme CPU load(CPU temp ~80°C), I used my fingers to feel the water tubes near the Corsair water block and they both feel just about the same temp and are very cool - room temp in my opinion. :bigeyes: Neither one feels warm or hot for that matter. I have reseated my water block using the diagonal tightening method.



I am OC'ing the CPU to 4.4GHz with a core voltage of 1.2v(offsetted) using an ASUS Maximus VI Hero M/b and running Windows 8.1.



Any ideas why my Corsair water block only changes from 28.4°C to 29.9°C when going from idle to full load and overclocking @ 4.4Ghz?



Thanks,

iFloyd




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire